|English Language & Scottish Culture||2 week summer programme for age 40+|
8th - 19th May 2017
19th - 30th June 2017
11th - 22th September 2017
|£690 ( Plus £50 registration fee)|
I loved the excursions, lessons, the friendly staff and even the weather. Everything was just perfect. Thanks a lot!Karin Buchsteiner, Germany
Aberdeen, in the North-East of Scotland, is known as the Oil & Gas capital of Europe and is the UK’s busiest port. It is a small and friendly city with a population of approx 300,000 and is home to two world-renowned universities, giving it a truly cosmopolitan atmosphere.
The surrounding county of Aberdeenshire is the perfect antidote to the bustling city, with its stunning coastline, vast and spectacular sandy beaches, picturesque fishing villages, historical castle trails and world-famous whisky distilleries.
English language classes are carefully designed to develop your language skills while showcasing the very best of what this part of the world has to offer, by opening the door to Scotland’s turbulent past, vibrant present and intriguing future.
From cooking to castles and politics to poets, you will enjoy full days of learning and excursions, one complementing the other to give you the opportunity to truly put your learning into practice.
• Maximum group size is 12 students (minimum number of 5 students per course)
• 30 hours of classroom based English language tuition
• Course level: Intermediate to Upper Intermediate (B1 – B2)*
• 8 half-day excursions and 1 full-day excursion with your teacher including transport and entrance fees
• All course materials and resources provided
• Full day weekend trip to the picturesque fishing town of Stonehaven and Dunnottar Castle
There will be an option to join another weekend trip to Edinburgh or Loch Ness (at additional cost)
You can read more about Accommodation options here
Please get in touch for more information on the 40+ programme. Contacts us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1224 634006Contact Us Book Now